Rise Chiropractic is Open during COVID-19 lockdown level 4 and below.
With that said, things will look a bit different in the practice.
Telehealth Consultations are still available.
Click here for more information on these telehealth consults – Video/Virtual consultations (Telehealth)
Rise Chiropractic has stepped up to the plate and adapted to all the regulations provided by the AHPCSA so we can continue to serve you.
The Safety of both our patients and Dr Chantel is of paramount importance.
Here are some of changes that have been implemented at Rise Chiropractic:
- New patients will be sent intake and consent forms digitally before their appointment – fully contactless. No fiddling with pens and a clipboard in the reception area
- No reception staff in attendance, and only one practitioner in the office at a time.
- Patients and Dr Chantel are required to wear a mask, but no gloves will be worn.
- On arrival you can expect to have your temperature taken, and complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Patients will be required to sanitise their hands when entering the practice.
- If you are experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that only the patient enters the practice or the parents accompanying a minor.
- Please leave as many items in the car as possible, including carseats, watches, handbags etc. The less on you, the less chance of contamination.
- Appointment slots will be spaced out. This is to ensure time to disinfect all surfaces, allow air circulation and processing of admin by Dr da Silva.
Let’s do our part to minimize the spread of this virus and keep each other safe.